Thursday, November 4, 2010

C4K Summary #2

This post was Paris’s birthday! She turned 7 and her mom brought a cake for the class to share!

Harriet’s post was about why people should visit her blog. She said she is part of the Student Blogging Challenge, so that is a good reason to visit. She asked for comments, so I commented telling her that I am new to blogging as well. I also told her that I enjoyed seeing her unique graphics on her blog.

In his blog, Doug’s told about his camping trip with his friends from school. They had a trampoline and games and even had an encounter with a wombat! He stayed up all night talking with his friends and on the last day they had a 5 way tug of war competition.  

I was assigned to comment Jon S, but he hadn’t left a post at the time, so I commented Jon C. and his post on basketball. He tells that basketball is his favorite sport and in 2nd grade his team won the state tournament and had their picture in the newspaper. He won the sharp shooter award, his friend Alex won the garbage man award, and his best friend Calvin won Mr. Defense. His favorite team is the Kings. I told him that I love basketball too and when I played I was also a good shooter.

I commented on Riley’s blog post, but apparently it was either deleted or not approved. The post was about her sister who had just created a blog and she was asking for people to read it. I told her that if her sister’s blog was half as good as hers I would be very impressed because the graphics she uses are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment