Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Project #10 PLN Progress

So far I have enjoyed creating my PLN using Symbaloo. Some links I have already added are Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. I put these because they represent not only my friends and family, but my teachers and classes as well. I also added links to AT&T email, Jaguar1 email, and Gmail. I use all 3 email accounts everyday to communicate assignments, messages, schedules, and many other things between friends, family, teachers, coaches, and classmates. Personally these accounts are something that I rely on heavily. I also added links to Wintzell's Oyster House, which is where I worked over the summer and continue to work occasionally on weekends. This is part of my PLN because I made money which has helped me get through this semester of college. I also learned a lot about people and the restaurant industry as well. The link I added to the South Alabama Softball website is because I attend South on a softball scholarship which pays for my books and tuition here at South. Not only that, but the things I have learned on and around the softball field are things that will stay with me throughout my entire life. I look forward to continue to add to my PLN because I know I have a long way to go.   
Here is a link to my PLN on Symbaloo http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/stephanie-dunaway



No comments:

Post a Comment